Sales Line: +353 (1) 8831843
MemoryCards.ie - Terms and Conditions
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change - Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are included in the stated product price - see delivery for details of applicable charges.
2. All goods are subject to availability.
3. Whilst MemoryCards.ie will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable Irish taxes including VAT. The price does not include any importation taxes applicable outside of the Republic of Ireland.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the web site.
5. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by MemoryCards.ie of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
6. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 14 days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 14 day period. If the goods are faulty or do not conform to description, you may contact MemoryCards.ie within 28 days and will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund and we will arrange return at our own expense. MemoryCards.ie reserves the right to retain the cost of delivery where goods are returned for no cause.
7. All MemoryCards.ie promotions are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by MemoryCards.ie at any time.
8. MemoryCards.ie’s liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of MemoryCards.ie or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
9. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details, MemoryCards.ie cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
10. If payment is made by any of the following: Laser, Visa, Maestro and Mastercard the transaction will be handled by Sage Pay.
11. Irish Law applies to this contract.
MemoryCards.ie understands the value of your privacy. We only use information that you give us to process your order and send you promotional material from time to time.
We do not sell information, mailing lists or any other sensitive information to companies or third parties. We will not divulge any of your personal details. All our online payment are handled by Sage Pay in a secure environment.
Your information is protected under Ireland's Data Protection Act 1988. Your details will be used in accordance with this act for which we are registered.